Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vampires.

I've been obsessed with them since I was like...six or seven.
Not because of the Twilight Saga.
Because I've always thought they were amazing. Just...the idea of living an immortal life and feeding off of the life substance of others...fascinates and romances me.
Am I weird?
I think so.
But when people say "Oh you just like vampires because of Twilight." IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD.
>=|
I have a Dracula, original with Bela Lugosi, movie poster in my room. The original Dracula, by Bram Stoker, book. And I've seen plenty of vampire movies.
And Twilight is not depicted correctly.
Vampires are NOT supposed to fucking sparkle in sunlight.
They are supposed to melt >.<
The books were sooo much better. -.-
And the "vegetarian" vampire thing?
Laaaammmeee.
Grr.
I mean, don't get me wrong. I love Twilight&&I'm Team Edward/Jasper.
But I hate how they depicted vampires. (-.,,.-) <-- Angry vampire.


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment