My life has sucked lately.
And I really haven't talked to anyone but Jay about this, and I really just want to get it out of my system since there is nobody to talk to right now except Matt. -.-.
I've felt really alone lately.
Like not...physically alone.
But like...as if there isn't anybody in the world that cares.
And I just sit here every night on this thing, talking to random people.
And I just feel so...empty.
And Jay has felt the same way.
Like...almost as if I have this huge pressure on my chest.
I can't explain the emotionless feeling anyway better than that.
I've felt this way since June. I mean, not as often as I do now, but its just getting worse and worse.
And I have this constant anxiety.
I can't get rid of it and its driving me insane.
It really is.
I just...I wish I could be completely happy for once.
:/.
I haven't hugged anybody in two weeks.
With All The Stars In The Night Sky,
Lyndsey.
I care&&I always will.
ReplyDelete&&the moment I see you, I'm giving you the biggest hug ever.
I love you♥
Lyndsey. :\
ReplyDeleteI care about you, and I have never even met you in person before.
You're beautiful,smart, caring, & soo much fun to talk to until 5 a.m.
&On Friday I will hug you. And then we can have sex with cats.
Kloveyoubai. ♥
I'll hug you Lyndsey<3
ReplyDelete