Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Innocent Can Never Last.

WAKEEE ME UPPPPP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDSS.
So.
Me&&Jaycookie♥ decided on a song.

Tonight by FM Static[x

I love him so much(:

Oh, if you couldn't tell, we're back together. Lololololololol(:

Tomorrow night we might go see The Last Exorcism, but we're going to the fireworks for suree on Saturday[x

:/ I'm sad though...

He lives half an hour away...

And I won't get to see him as much as I got to see Matt...

But, we're going to make it work.

Him&&I have developed a system, and I need to talk to my mum about it.

I'm sure she'll agree.

Maybe. >_______>

She'll need to meet him first.

ANYWAY.

:D

Enough about my baby.

I GO SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING TOMORROW AND SATURDAY! :}DDDD

PAAAANNNTTTTSSS.

(:

I is happeh. :]

&&I'm getting my extensions soon.

(:

My hair is gonna be looooong.

Which excites me.

So. I got really sad when I was with Shiloh today.

I started thinking about gymnastics.

And...I miss it a lot.

It was my PASSION.

And knowing I can't go back?

Sucks.

Ugh my eyes are watering up.

I'm gonna go now.



Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment