Thursday, August 5, 2010

OH. MY. GAWD.



That. Is. The. HOTTEST. Guy. EVAR.

I came across him on VampireFreaks.

Hes 18 and lives in England. :}}}

Anyway.

I'm talking to Alyssa♥ right now. (:. I get my hair cut tomorrow.

I really really really want my hair to look like this;:





But with my bangs and a little bit shorter and the bottom cut better.

My hair is so short and thin. -_-

I have that girl added on Myspace. Her name is Natalie Lyn. Shes so pretty&&skinny[:

Hmm...I am listening to Incubus.

PARDON MEEE

(:

I'm getting new tunnels tomorrow. They're the soft flexy kind so I don't need to taper them, even though I only did when I went from 14gs to 6gs. xD.

Right now one of my ears is a 2g and the other is a 0g.

So I'm either going to do both of them up to 00g or just to do the 2g up to a 0g. :P

And I pierced my septum today.

But it hurt too bad to get the jewelery through it,so I'm waiting for my birfday.

<33

And my mum said I can get my belly button done too, and maybe on the septum, which I'm taking as a yes.

And my Uncle Blair is doing them, and if he can't I'm going to Dreadnought because they don't have that stupid age rule. :}D

I'm all strung out, my heart is fried, I just can't get you off my minddd.

Ke$ha<3

I see Green Day with CassieBear in 18 days. :}DDD

I is so excited(:

YOUR LOVE, YOUR LOVE, YOUR LOVE...IS MY DRUG! (:

I love this songgg.

&&California Gurls.

I always dance to that song. xDD.

Imma go now.

Kbai.


Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment