I have a Green Day concert in less than two hours.
And I was all pumped&&excited&&happy.
Until I got a Myspace alert on my phone.
"Erika Lent has commented your photo!"
-.-
Okay listen up sweets.
You've been dating him for like two weeks, and he is NOT the type of person to go for girls putting his last name as theirs on Myspace.
:]
-.-
Now I'm all depressed.
I don't think he ever loved me, honestly. :|
Anyway, on to happier things.
I'm going to the concert with CassieeBabee♥
&&BrendanFellowOliSykesLover will be there.
&&Some other people I know.
&&Someone I do not want to see, whom I saw in Hot Topic yesterday. -_________-
I GOT THE MOST BEASTLY SOCIAL DISTORTION SHIRT EVAAARRR.
Its black and has a skeleton with a top hat and says Social Distortion.
Lmao.
So yeah.
I'll have the concert pictures up on Myspace♥&&Facebook.
With All The Stars In The Night Sky,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment