Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soo.

I wrote the first lyrical document I have written in over a year.

Take away, take away, everything I ever had.
Take away, take away, everything you ever said when I got sad.

That made me happy,
that made my heart glad,
that I had you.
Baby you know its true.

Take away, take away....

Everything I ever had.
That I remember when I get sad.
To inject my veins with a false happiness,
That I have never had.

Take away, take away,
These memories of you.
Take away, take away,
All these feelings I have for you.

Your dark brown eyes,
Your long hair.

Take it away.

Take it all away.

Baby I need you.


So. It sucks.
But its a start to a possibly decent song.
It sounds better sang instead of written down.


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment