Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nightmare.

I can't believe you have done this to me. I don't even know what happened that night.

I don't know what I did.

And I don't know what YOU did, either.

And no, it wasn't of my accord. No, I didn't decide to get fucked up. You decided that for me. You decided what happened that night. I don't have any memory of it.

So now everyday I think about it. What could have happened. What did happen. And I don't know. I don't know what did happen.

I can't blame you for this though. It was my decision to go. But not mine to get fucked up.

I have fucking nightmares every fucking night now.

I don't even know who I am, because one of the most important things about someone might be gone from me.

And I don't know if it is.

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment