So today was alright I guess.
I got two new pairs of jeans. At JCPenneys they had a deal if you bought one pair of Arizona jeans you could get another pair for one dolla! :}DD
So I got two of the same ones, since the skinny jeans were only in one wash. -.-
And they actually had a 5S! [size five jeans that are made for shorter people like myself :P xD]
So I was like yayyy pants that fit. Lololol.
So one pair I'm going to leave alone and the other pair I'm ordering patches off of AngryYoung&Poor and I'mma sew them on there and splatter paint and bleach and then rip them up and wear them with my cut up Rancid shirt.
Lmao, iFail.
I am so excited for this though, these pants are gonna look badasssss.
:]
Oh&&everyone should check this chick out.
http://www.myspace.com/berryunconventional
She makes clothes&&shes prettyy badass.
xPPP
With All The Stars In The Night Sky,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment