Cody Michael Lent: I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for forcing you to take me back back in January. I'm sorry for making you feel like shit. I'm sorry for blaming you for my depression. I'm sorry.
Shiloh Madison Utterback: I'm sorry for being the worst friend imaginable. I'm sorry for getting you in trouble all the time. I'm sorry for putting you in the worst situations. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for putting terrible people before you. I'm sorry for hurting you.
Kyle Alexander Basile: I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for everyone putting the blame on you. I'm sorry for the drama I caused. I'm sorry.
Lindsey Jean Cole: I'm sorry for walking out on you. I'm sorry for not making our friendship last. I'm sorry for talking about you behind your back. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm so sorry.
Jakobi Salisbury: I'm sorry for going behind your back. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for rejecting you. I'm sorry for talking about your fiancee. I'm sorry for hurting you the second time. I'm so fucking sorry for ruining our friendship.
Cassaundra Marie Matiska: I'm sorry for putting you through everything. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for getting you dragged into my problems.
Alyssa Maureen Lyons: I'm sorry for everything.
Eric Anderson: I'm sorry for existing.
No comments:
Post a Comment