Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jessi Slaughter.

You are a fail.
Okay, if some of you don't know who she is, shes this little 11 year old wannabe "scene" girl who was trying to become famous on Youtube, Tumblr, Myspace, all that good stuff.
Well, she decided to tell people Dahvie Vanity<3333333, the lead singer of Blood On The Dance Floor who is like 23 and NOT a pedophile, that he came up to where she lived and had sex with her. &&That he called her house all the time and all this shit. Well, a genius asked her to give proof, a video of them on the phone, a comment, etc. She got all mad about it and people started calling her out. Then she proceeded to make a video saying she was going to "pop a glock" in everyone's skulls and make a "brain slushy" and she hoped everyone would "get AIDS and die.".
Okay hun.
First of all, I don't think anyone gives a shit what you say. Second of all, Dahvie Vanity is a nice guy so I do believe you maybe got one comment from him but I HIGHLY doubt you had sex with him. xDDDD. Even if he was a pedophile, he wouldn't fuck you.
Okay, on with the story.
So then badasses like moi got on Tumblr and 4Chan's /b/ board and started posting her real name, address, telephone number, etc. and sent call girls off Craigslist to her house and pizza and prank called her. xDD.
SO THEN.
Her dad made this seriously hilarious video on Youtube. Search "you dun goofed original" on Youtube, it is fucking hilarious. &&He tells people hes going to call the "cyberpolice" and have them "arrested" and all this shit.
AND THEN SHE GOT PUT ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA.
I mean, that is just fucking ridiculous.
&&She was legitamtely 11 at the time, I think she may be 12 now, idk. But seriously man that would be as bad as me saying I seriously fucked Billie Joe Armstrong or some shit like that lmao. And shes a total poser, too. I mean, she just is a camerawhore and a liar. And God forbid the authorities actually did believe her saying she had sex with Dahvie, he would be put on trial, and that would be awful. I just hope no more little wannascenes do shit like this, because it gets annoying after a while.
Kbai.


With All The Stars In The Night Sky,
Lyndsey.

1 comment: