Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life.

So, my life lately has been pretty wishy-washy.

Over the past few months I've come to realize I want to change. A few weeks ago I became associated with a person I should not have became associated with. And its funny how when I say that I'm assuming people are assuming I knew said person for a few months, when really I only knew them for a matter of a week for them to completely fuck up my life.

But hey, it happens.

Basically. I've come to the conclusion I am getting people out of my life that I do not need. All they do is cause trouble, problems, and drama for me, they do nothing positive and I don't believe they ever will. I don't need people like that in my life anymore, I really don't.

Another thing. Somebody that is a huge role in my life might take another place in my life, so I'm hoping♥. They really do mean the world to me and I don't think anybody will ever understand how much I care for them. I think the only matter of having that work out for me is to change, which I need to do.

I'm done being immature. I need to grow up. I need to wake up and realize the world is not a Sims game when I can just go and make mistakes left and right. Because my mistakes are beginning to have more and more consequences.

I've lost too many people in my life already. I don't need to lose anymore. And I believe if I keep acting the way I have been acting until now, I'll lose everybody. Yes, even you Cassie. Even if you say anything different.

So I'm going to change. I mean it this time. This also means a new signature.


With All The Stars In The Night Sky,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. I do say something different. Because best friends are supposed to leave. The only way you're ever going to lose me is if you kill me. Which I highly doubt you will do. (Unless I steal your mash potatoes again.)

    kthnxbye.

    ReplyDelete