Have been good and bad.
On the 12th Jay finally asked me out♥.
Yesterday I went to the fair with Lindsay.
It was fun.
Until her friend and his friends showed up. -.-
Oh&&yeah my phone broke.
About that.
My fucking phone broke. You're acting like I fucking threw it to the ground on purpose. You didn't fucking pay for it so you shouldn't be acting like you have some huge authority over me, because you don't. You never will. And then you say that everything I care about is stupid, materialistic, and nobody gives a fuck. I'm sorry that I got a little bit upset that the things saved to my old phone will be gone. I'm sorry that those things meant a lot to me. You will never understand. Ever. You never understand anything about me, you act like you do understand me, like you know all this bullshit about me.
No. You. Don't.
You don't know me. You know NOTHING about me. Hell, two months ago you thought I was turning sixteen this December. I'm turning fourteen. Congratulations on failing. And then you always say shit about me just because I never completely learned how to play guitar. I'm sooo fucking sorry I can't play guitar like you do. And then you say I'm not creative at all. I think writing three novels at once is pretty fucking creative. I think having two notebooks full cover to cover of anime drawings is pretty fucking creative, too. And then you make fun of the music I listen to. Y'know, people listen to DIFFERENT music then YOU do. Isn't that shocking?! :O.
I'm so fucking sick of you. And then you act like I don't do anything productive. Hmm...lets think here. You lost your job in February. Its August. Your unemployment is running out. You say "Oh, I'm gonna go get a job." blah blah blah. You haven't. And when your unemployment runs out, my mum is going to have to pay for EVERYTHING. Everything. The $700 twice a month rent, the cable, the Internet, Consumers Energy, phone, etc. And she only gets paid every other week. Shes not going to be able to pay all that herself.
I am just.
Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment