If you really knew me, you would know everyday I have to think of a reason to get up and live my life, and its getting harder every day.
If you really knew me, you would know I know I'm going to end up losing everyone.
If you really knew me, you would know I blame myself for everything that ever happened to my mother since I was born.
If you really knew me, you would know I haven't felt loved by my mother in over two years.
If you really knew me, you would know alcoholism and drug addictions are huge problems throughout my entire family.
If you really knew me, you would know I only genuinely trust three people.
If you really knew me, you would know I'm constantly told I'm told how much of a disappointment I am to my grandmother.
If you really knew me, you would know my mother called me an insane bitch two days ago.
If you really knew me, you would know I'm scared of where I live.
If you really knew me, you would know I completely lost one of my best friends.
If you really knew me, you would know I don't find myself even remotely attractive.
If you really knew me, you would know I want nothing more than to be someone else.
If you really knew me, you would know I'm terrified that I'm going to end up committing suicide.
If you really knew me, you would know disgusting lies are spread about me all the time.
If you really knew me, you would know I want nothing more than to be accepted for once.
I think everyone should post a blog like this.
I want everyone to know. I'm done judging. I am here for everyone.
I love you.
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
There is always going to be a reason to keep on living. And that's me. You will never lose me. So you won't lose everyone. You are accepted by me, and my family.
ReplyDeleteI will always love the person you are. And I will help you with anything.
You have my celly so you call me, for anything(:
I love you.
ReplyDelete♥