So.
Last night was the Green Day concert. It was pretty epic.
I went with CassieeBabee♥.
There was the cutest guy EVER in front of us.
He had on these tiiiiggghhht purple skinnies&&muh Asking Alexandria shirt.
&&He had flippy brown hair.
He was just reallyy cute.
Cassie thinks otherwise -.-
Lmao.
There will be pictures up on the Myspace&&Facebook tomorrow.
Last night I stayed with Cassie&&I am again tonighttt[:
We went swimming.
It was pretty hilarious. Squirting out water&&being Waterbenders and such.
I've been texting Kyle since last night.
:|
Ohhh well.
Jay♥ is at his soccer game right now.
I reallyy hope they win.
He needs to cheer up. :|
In the car on the way back from the concert last night me&&Cassie♥ called Jay♥, Bobby, and Matt to get them to admit they're attractive.
Only Bobby did. -______________-"
But yeah, I've been talking to Kyle.
I'm starting to miss him I guess.
:/
He's being really sweet.
But whatever, y'know?
I just wish him&&I could've worked out.
We would have made a cute couple, I think.
Hes all tall, blue-haired, and brown-eyed. I'm all short, black-haired, and blue-eyed.
&&He has snakebites and I have angelbites.
So it would be adorable.
Idgaf what you say.
He was going to go to the concert, but he didn't.
OH MY GOD.
So, we had lawn tickets, right? And we were standing by all of these guys&&they started moshing and bumped into this girl and she punched them and told them to suck her dick.
I gave her a highfive.
Oh&&I have a quote for you all.
"This is not a party. This is a celebration, for being alive." - BillieBear♥
He actually said that at the concert[:
Kbai.
<3(:
ReplyDelete