Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday June 16th, 2010.

So today was boring like woahh.
I woke up at 7:40. Fell asleep. Woke up at 11:13. Fell asleep. Woke up at 2:10. -_-.
I did nothing today.
I have nothing to do.
Matthew was doing stuff with his friends,
And Shiloh is in Tennessee.
And I had no plans.
Soo.
I printed shit out and wrote all day. :}D

I started talking to Tyler Rosier tonight.
He's prettyyy cool.
Kind of odd.
But prettyyyyyy cool.
Beastly. :}DDDD

So lately I've been thinking about the way I dress.
I don't like it.
xP

Its so fucking trendy and generic.
Like. I like the skinnies and the band tees.
Not so much the ridiculously bright skinnies and ridiculous make up.
Just sayin.

So I've been thinking of chilling it out.
Like.
Band tees, skinnies, shorts, basic shirts, converse.
None of dat crazy shit no more.

Me and CodyKid are talking like alottt.
I'm so mad.
His girlfriend, Kayla, breaks up with him because shes moving to Canton.
What does she do?
Dates his best friend two days later.
Slut. >_>

ANYWAY.

I'm getting my Septum pierced soon! :D
And I'm having Jason's friend stretch my ears up to a 00 then maybeee a 1/2 inch?! :}D

You guys should see me and Cody's convo;:

8=D says:
Augustana - Boston <3
In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begunnnn.
P:
Thunder Slug says:
That song is old.
xD.
8=D says:
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shedd.
I know. but i've always loved it
I wanna learn the piano in it.
Thunder Slug says:
So have I.
Ohmygodthatwouldbeamazingofyou<3
8=D says:
lmao.
I need a piano first?
Thunder Slug says:
I would love you for evar. xDDD.
*throws piano at cody*
xD
8=D says:
O_O
NOT COOL.
STOP IT.
BAD LYNDSEY.
Thunder Slug says:
*throws more pianos*
8=D says:
Kso 'm dead now.
Thanks.
Thunder Slug says:
*THROWS A MOTHERFUCKING KEETAR
8=D says:
Now I'm extra dead.
You dick.
Thunder Slug says:
*cries*
8=D says:
Thats right bitch you better cry
O-o
Thunder Slug says:
*runs away and cries*
8=D says:
pwnd.
kso.
For real i need a piano.
Thunder Slug says:
*jumps off a bridge*
GO GET A PIANO NOW
D:
8=D says:
Wait you just jumped off a bridge.
O_o
Thunder Slug says:
YEAH I DID.
xD
8=D says:
I'm hungryyyyyyyy
Thunder Slug says:
WELL I AINT MAKIN YOU FOOD BECAUSE I JUST JUMPED OFF A FUCKIN BRIDGE
8=D says:
Harsh,
Thunder Slug says:
Starve bitch.
xD.
Jk.
Ily.
*makes cookies*
8=D says:
................
I HATE COOKIES YOU COCK
Thunder Slug says:
LMFAO
8=D says:
>O
Thunder Slug says:
*makes ramen*?!?!
8=D says:
sure.
<3
Thunder Slug says:
*makes lots of ramen*
*eats all of the ramen*
jk
*makes more ramen*
*throws ramen at cody*
8=D says:
YOU FUCKING WHORE TOO MUCH RAMEN
Thunder Slug says:
LMFAO

<3
I love that child. He makes me happy.

Kimdonenowbai

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment