Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How To Be Emo

So, you wanna be emo? You've come to the right place, because I'm a typical emo.

1) Dye your hair black. You want to look like everyone else. Just don't put too much blood red in it, seeing as you'll have it dripping from your arms.
2) Go see Alice In Wonderland with your best friend.
3) Get a bunch of piercings. The pain will make your peepee hard.
4) Become obsessed with Tim Burton, hes the sexiest thing you will ever see.
5) Melt $20 worth of eyeliner and rub it around your eyes. Raccoons are the most hardcore emos, have you seen their eyeliner?
6) Don't even bother buying pants. Just put spandex over your junk and dip yourself in black paint everyday.
7) Only listen to screamo. Even if it sucks&&you can't understand it and you hate it. MAKE SURE you can only understand emo key words. I.e;: suicide, razorblade, hair straightener, Gerard Way. If not? Its not emo, shut it the fuck off you mainstreamer.
8) DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE BUT EMO/SCENE KIDS. Everyone else are outsiders to our deep dark souls. Except scene kids. They have cool hair.
//_*
9) Straighten your hair EVERY. DAY. If you don't, you're a poser.
10) Tell everyone you're straightedge but then go and smoke a whole blunt of Purple Haze.

//_*

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa I'm being serious. So many people are preppy nowadays I need to teach them the emo kid ways.








    I died laughing while I typed that. xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o

    Yes master, I will use these great tips and what about adding a bunch of people on myspace and taking pictures with your hair in your face? I hear that essential on being a super cool emo.

    ReplyDelete