Wednesday, June 23, 2010

December 29th, 2010.

I will be fourteen.
I am so fucking excited.
Wanna know why?
I HATE being thirteen. It fucking sucks. ALMOST as bad as being twelve. God, I hated being 12. It sucked major ass.
But dude dude dude.
My mummy<3 promised me a hotel birthday party for my 14th.
And a HUGE party my 16th.
Wanna know why?
I've NEVER had a birthday party. -_-
Never have.
Not even for my thirteenth.
I cannot fucking wait.
I totally know what I want.
A new Xbox 360.
Wanna know why?
My 360 got fucking fried at the end of 6th grade.
And since Christmas is four days before my birthday;:
I get a shitload of presents.
Because my family is epic and doesn't mix Christmas with my birthday. :D
So I get two big gifts, then a bunch of smaller gifts.
So for Christmas I want a new laptop.
(:
And a tripod for my camera.
And extensions, even though I'll probably get them before then.
I love how I'm talking about Christmas&&my 14th birthday, which are both at the end of December, and its in the middle of June.
xDD.
Kbai.

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. I remember how excited I was to be fourteen&&then I was like, "Nothing has changed" xD. Eh, being fifteen will be fawken amazin'. I hopeeee(:

    ReplyDelete