Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Style. xP

So my style has changed a bit over the years.

In the sixth grade I was a total poser and thought I was a punk rocker and I had like two pairs of skinny jeans and I had curly blonde hair and I didn't have a band t-shirt until the end of sixth grade&&it was yellow&&was Cobra Starship. xP

In the seventh grade it changed kinda.

Like, in the beginning of the year, I wore skinny jeans, guys band-t shirts and skirts with striped tights.

Then towards the middle I wore like actual tops with normal jeans.

Then towards the end I was just like fuck this.

So now I'm going to change how I dress...again.

I'm sick of wearing guys band t-shirts. I really am. Especially the ones that aren't slim fit. So I'm getting rid of all my non-slim fit guys band t-shirts except my Misfits shirt, Ramones shirt, Rancid shirt, and Green Day 21CB shirt.

I have a guys slim-fit Asking Alexandria shirt. Its black&&has blue zombies on it&&says Asking Alexandria in white. Its super cute.

And then I have a girls Bring Me The Horizon shirt that's white and has a green monster on it with blood all over it. And a girls Death Cab For Cutie shirt Alyssa<3 got me with a merry go round on it. And like a lot more. (:

And about skinny jeans...
I'm going to stop wearing them in the bright pinks and reds and blues and prints. I mean the most print I would do is acid wash or MAYBE some sort of animal print, but nothing like ridiculously tacky like those bright blue and black leopard skinny jeans I see people wear. >_<

So like black, grey, dark denim, light denim, and faded colours. Not BRIGHT colours anymore, its so tacky. The only three colours that works with is red, pink, and blue.

And like my hair? I miss having multiple colours but I'm not going to put like bright pink, red, blue, green or any of that stuff. Just like platinum blonde, natural red, black, brown, etcetera.

I wanted to put platinum blonde on the ends of my fringe. And I'm getting extensions soooonnnn!

Since they're putting like a total hair place in the Crossing that's going to sell dye, extensions, etcetera, my mum said this summer I can get extensions so my hair isn't all short anymore since I hate having short hair because I've always had long hair. So I was thinking about getting long black extensions then thinning them out&&getting some platinum blonde ones.

But I dunno, I might just get black. xP

And like my make up. >_>

I hate hate hate how I used to wear it. I was looking at pictures from last summer and it looked yucky.

I FOUND OUT THIS SUPER COOL WAY TO DO IT.


;DDD

I dunno.

Its red eyeshadow with black pencil eyeliner underneath it.

It looks prettyyy fly.

So yeah.

This is getting long.

Peace.


Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment