Monday, June 28, 2010

I've Lost My Grasp On What's Real&&What Is A Dream;.

That quote is soo from a movie ad I just saw on TV. xP

I am going to rant.

About players.

Girls&&guys, we've all met them.

Who shall I use for my personal experience...

Hmm...

NICKFUCKINGZILLA! :}D

Okay so.

If you don't know Nick;: http://www.myspace.com/nickfawshizzle

Yeah. xP

Well, I really liked him, right?

&&Me and him were going to go out after we hung out one day.

Well, he told me he couldn't because he had band practice with Second Time Around.

Then he told me he could, that night, at his house, when his parents were "conveniently" weren't home.

And I actually asked my mother.

But she said no.

So then I was looking at his Myspace pictures.

And saw all these comments from these girls that made it sound like he had told them he was going to go out with them too.

And well...it hurt. :/

So like.

I think all players, should fall off the face of the Earth. Like seriously? What the FUCK is your problem?! Do you REALLY feel the need to play girls?!

"Oh we're just teenagers, nothing matters now."

Oh yes the fuck it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment