Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dearest Matthew,

Thank you so, so much for being there for me in the months I have known you. You are the sweetest boy and I must say, you are much too good for me.

We have only been together for seven days, but trust me, you make me so happy. I have no idea why but...I've fallen for you.

You know, when I first met you, at Jake's house, I thought you were reallyyy cute, eventhough my boyfriend at the time, Thomas, was your best friend.

I remember telling Shiloh about you and how you had helped me push the tapers through my ear at Jake's because I was pussying [sp?] out. And how your eyes were green and your hair was jet black.

But I thought it was wrong of me to like you, because of Thomas. So deep down, even though I had tricked myself into thinking I was falling for him, I wanted it to end. Maybe that's why I wasn't upset when I read the text when he broke up with me, I don't know.

But a few days later you IM'd me on Myspace.

im soo sorry about thomas.

Haha. Its fine, thanks.

i yelled at him for it lol

Bahaha. :]

*five minutes later*

i have to get this out there.

Hmm?

i think your really really really cute :)


^^^

Yes that epic shit is saved to the logging system thingie on my Myspace IM.

But I was so happy. That you didn't think I was weird. I kept talking to you. Days later, you asked me out. I said no because we had to get to know another better. Weeks went by.

I was liking you more, and more, and more, and more. I'd get all excited when my phone would go off and it would be another text from you.

The first time we hung out was insane. I was in Hot Topic waiting for you and you came up behind me. It made me happy(:.

You had on a Whitechapel shirt and red skinny jeans. I looked yucky. D:

You are so, so sweet Matt. You really are.

I look forward to getting texts from you everyday saying just...the most random things.

I have so many texts from you saved to my phone.

I think ur so beautiful wait i know ur beautiful i get tears in my eyes when i see you i just dont show it

I might be some 8 year old boy
(insider. xD]

you might love hugging me more but I love kissing you more

Lynnndddssseeeyyy baabbyyy

I wish I was holding you =/

Hey baby, are you alone tonight? How can we make it? Hey baby, looks like you were wrong its never too late, never too late. :]

Your not worthless your the most amazing person ever

I love you

Damn i miss you so fucking much you have no idea

I love your eyes :]

I Love You sooo fucking much. I've never loved anyone before babe.

Yep. I'mma creeper.

But Matthew, I love you. I really do. I love you so much. Idgaf what anyone says, that I can't be in love, I do not care. I fucking love you.


Love,
Babe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment