Today was prettyyy good(:
I woke up at about noon after a night before with no cable or Internet. -_-
But we had power...odd.
But last night.
Since I had no entertainment.
Guess what I did?
I CUT UP THE GLOW STICKS ALYSSA GAVE ME AND SPLURTED THE GLOW STUFF ALL OVER MY ROOOOMMM!(:
I am so happy.
Its probably going to fade by tomorrow night.
But oh welll(:
It looks amazing when my lights are off.
Likk srsly!! :}DDD
Anyway!
Shiloh<3 came over today to use my power. xD. I misseded her. x[.
Then we went to the park with Happyfoot<3 [Happyfoot<3 = Matt. xD), Dezarai, and Thomas. <-- -_-
But kso.
I was getting ready to go to the park.
AND MY HAIR. WAS BEING. SUCH A. MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. D:
Anywayy.
So yeah I saw Happyfoot<3(:.
It made me happy. :]]
He smelled like apples and cinnamon. :]]]]
HE WAS LOOKING SEXXYYYY!(:
I was like
"Woah my boyfriend is sexy."
Literally. Out loud.
xD.
Then Shiloh and Dezarai decided to creep on us! D:<
I was likeee x[[
xD
But yeah.
Today was prettyyy amazing.
<3(:
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment