Life is going well lately(:
Last night was my BestieShilogTheMysticalSpiceBby's formal(:
I did her make up(:
She looked so pretty(:
And her and Kane totally sucked face by the doors by the auditorium apparently while I got some in the firearms aisle in Walmart.
BAHAHAHA.
Speeaaaakkkiiiingggg oooofffff(:
So I know I've been going through relationships fast since Thomas lately. I mean, it just didn't work out with Zach&&Shane cheated on me.
But there has been this fellow I have liked for a while noooowwww(:
I met him through JakeKittennnn.
His name is Matt. :]
And him and I started dating last night in the firearms aisle of Walmart(:
Hahaha, irony. x]
I mean like. Hes so sweet(:. Hes 15, going to be 16 in October. He has tattooooossss(: and spiderbite piercings and long black hair(:
He is a cutie(:
He plays guitar(:
He just doesn't take good Myspace pictures. xD.
Anyway.
But yeah my life has actually been going pretty well lately. I'm beginning to get over Cody and realizing that him and I are a thing of the past&&it probably will never happen again, so right now, I'm focusing on;:
1) Friends.
2) Matt<3
3) Writing.
4) Family.
5) College.
6) Sanity.
=^_^=. See how sanity is at the bottom? :]. I've been A LOT happier lately, its madness. I think its because of how...well its been going for me lately.
I did amazing on my Algebra exam :]].
I mean, for a little bit my entire world was crashing down again, but its beginning to pick itself up again. I mean, look, I've got some beast hair, my mummy is getting better(:, I have a sexy tattooed and pierced [AND LEGALLY ABLE TO DATE, BECAUSE HE IS FIFTEEN} boyfriend, and--Speak of the Devil, he just IM'd me, bahaha--I'm beginning to drop more weight(:. Which makes me happyfeet(:.
So summer(:
I have Monday, Tuesday, and half of Wednesday left of school.
Monday we are going to put-put(:
Tuesday...probablyyyy movies(:
And Wednesday is the last day and my grandmammie and grandpappie are taking BestieShilogTheMysticalSpiceBby&&I to the Oliveeee Gardeennnn(:
And then summer shall begin! :}D
But Matt has a week of summer school. x[
But me and Shiloh shall make up that time having SpoonWars and such :]
Gawsh I am so excited for summer.
But yeah.
This is getting long.
Soooo...
Kthnxbai
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment