Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pardon Me For All I Am.

Today sucks.
I woke up at 3:30. -_-
So Eclipse came out today! :D
I get to see it soon! :DD
I love Twilight so much<3
Especially Edward<33
<333(:<33
Teehee(:
Anyway.

So yesterday I got to see Happyfoot<3. Hes starting two new bands! :D

One hes going to be with Jake, Thomas, and some other guy but they still have to find a drummer I think.

&&This other band hes in. :D

Wootfuckinwoot! (:

My cat looks like an orange lion right now. Lolololol.

I. AM. GETTING. MY. EXTENSIONS. SOON! (:<3

Yayy(;

I am so happy. I am so fucking sick of this short hair, its making me hella angry. >_<

Oh&&that song I've always liked but I never ever knew who it was by or what it was called for the past year? I FIGURED IT OUT! ;D

Its Pardon Me by Incubus. ;DD

Wootfuckinwoot(:<3


Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment