So, most of the people that know me know I am in love with the Twilight Saga.
I read all four books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse&&Breaking Dawn] before the first movie, Twilight, was even advertised.
My favourite one is the third, Eclipse.
Which.
Comes.
Out.
In.
Four.
Days.
xOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I am so fucking excited.
I am Team Edward all the way. I always will be.
Sure, Edward has had a hundred years to love. But see, he didn't have anyone to love until Bella. He even turned down Rosalie for Pete's sake and shes fucking GORGEOUS! xO. So how the hell is he supposed to learn how to love until he meets someone he does love?! And once he does meet Bella of course hes going to have to leave her in New Moon because he doesn't want to hurt her!
And then in the end she does prevail and picks Edward so all of you should stfu about Jacob because if she did choose Jacob she would end up being a chew toy. >_>
Like that one girl. Sam Ule's (One of the Quileute werewolves] girlfriend. >_> With all dem narstay scars. >_>
Yeahhh boyyy.
Anyway.
I love Twilight<3
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment