Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Time I Saw a Pair of Jugs That Big, Two Hillbillies Were Blowing On 'Em,

Right now I am watching Little Nicky<3, one of my favourite movies.
I watched Scarface before that.
And Flight 666 before that. [Iron Maiden<3]
So yeah.
Today.
I got a hat.
Its a black beanie.
And a shirt.
A black Hello Kitty shirt.
And...
PANTS! :}DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
They're just dark denim skinny jeans. xD.
But I'm so happy.
I finally have pants and they fit.
I'm so happy.
Like you do not even know.
I finally have more than one pair of pants.
<3.
Apparently Alyssa's cats do kinky cat shit.
I do NOT want to know.
Jk.
Yes I do.
I'M SUCH A BEASTIAPHILIAC!
xDDDD
Jk.
>_>
<_<
>_>

Kbai.

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. It's my neighbor's cats.
    xPP
    My cats were just watching through the window.
    CREEPY.
    >.>
    xD

    ReplyDelete