First Hour (History): We watched a movie about the French Indian War and it was all gory and jawns. Mr. Riedel was SUPER nice and gave me all the answers on the packet that they went over yesterday, since I wasn't there. Ryan and Darius entertained me. xD.
Second Hour (Algebra 1B): We had to do this thing, and I did NOT remember how to do half of it. Actually, I'm supposed to be doing it right now. -.-. Fml.
Third Hour (English): Mr. McClelland had a meeting so he had Mrs. Spencer, the teacher next door, have her door open, which is adjacent to his room, so she could make sure we were quiet. I talked to Nate&&Darius all hour :]
Lunch: Me, Shane, and Mariah went up to this seventh grade table (Roflmao I keep forgetting Mariah is a 7th grader) and Shane was talking about cum and it was funny...LMAO CUM ISN'T SPELLCHECKED XDDD, mwahahaha, I love him♥
Fourth Hour (Science): We had to go over the Scientific Method and Mrs. Allen was being really nice o.o
Fifth Hour (Gym): I didn't feel like dressing, so Jessica&&Raylene&&Shelly didn't either. xD. It was "choice day" so me&&Jessica&&Isaac all walked the track and we were just talking and it made me soo happy.
Sixth Hour (Troubadors): Mrs. Mokolowski was talking about how we're going to go see one or two musicals this year and I think we should go see American Idiot on Broadway but everyone else is all omfgz Wicked!! -.-.
After school I came home and my grandma made me pancakes and I fell asleep in the chair and had a nightmare about creepers. xD
Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.
xoxo
Lol<3
ReplyDeleteI have Algebra then History.
This makes me happy when your in History I'm in Algebra and when I'm in History your in algebra.
O.O
Kbainow.