Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sawngz. [I totally jocked this from Lyssie]

Mmkay. Songs that mean something to me. Lets go.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles

Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day

Tonight - FM Static

Cleaning Out My Closet - Eminem

Wonderwall - Oasis

Straight to Video - Mindless Self Indulgence

Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson

Minority - Green Day

Redundant - Green Day

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

Speed Trials - Elliott Smith

Pretty Vacant - The Sex Pistols

My Cat - Jack Off Jill

I Miss You - blink-182

Chelsea Smile - Bring Me The Horizon

Alerion - Asking Alexandria

Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche - Escape the Fate

No One Knows - Green Day

&&yeah theres more. I'm bored. :P


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment