Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here's To Your Perfect Weapon.

Idek why, but I've been listening to BOTDF A LOT lately.
&&Avenged Sevenfold.
o.o
RIPPED HER HEART OUT RIGHT BEFORE HER EYESSSS.
A Little Piece of Heaven by A7X♥
Now I'm listening to Perfect Weapon by BVB :3
Okay anyway.
I didn't go to school today because I had an allergic reaction&&sinus infection.
-.-
Fml.
xD.
OF COURSE. I GET A SINUS INFECTION RIGHT AFTER I PIERCE MY NOSE.
-__________________-"
Gawshhh.
But yeah. I like my nose piercing :3
Its quite delectable :33
Shiloh was telling me today not to hang out with the weird kids at Jackson High.
Well, I really like weird. So I think I will :]
Mwahaha.
OH YEAH.
I'm dying my hair dark blue or purple soon :}}
Its going to be mainly whatever colour I pick&&black.
Its quite hard to explain, but its gonna be so cool. o.o
&&I'm cutting my hair tonight.
Because its pissing me off. -.-
Hmph.
So like.
I really liked this kid in my History class.
But hes dating Chantel now. |:
Hmph. :/
It kind of made me sad. Because when me and her were like really good friends back in 5th&&6th grade, whatever guys I liked ALWAYS liked her.
:/
Anyway.
I've lost seven pounds. I am so happy.
Shiloh thinks I have an eating disorder because I never eat.
I'm just like never hungry anymore.
Like yesterday. I woke up at about 6:20 after staying up until 3:30 the night before, didn't eat anything. Went to school, didn't eat anything except a bite of Shane's breadstick at lunch. Came home, ate like a fourth of a half pound double cheeseburger and like ten fries, slept until eight, then didn't eat anything.
I haven't eaten anything today either.
I'm just...not hungry I guess.
I do NOT have an eating disorder.
Its not like I'm not letting myself eat.
Right...?
God...now this is worrying me. I don't need to develop an eating disorder.
That would be great. One more problem. -.-
I'm also finally getting into therapy soon.
With an actual psychiatrist, not some shitty counselor. -.-


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment