Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boom Boom Boom In My Hotel Room.

First Hour (History): We coloured our little things&&I wore Ryanbaby's hoodie. Hes so nice[:. And cute[:. >_>. <_<. >_________>. ANYWAY. My nose ring hurt. Really bad. &&Ryan and Darius told me they liked it, which made me happy. (I pierced my nose lol)

Second Hour (Algebra 1B): I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT CLASS IM IN XDDD. We had to do a pre-test packet thing, and I was partners with Darius. I basically did the entire thing and he ranted about shit. xD. I then proceeded to fall asleep when I was done on top of Darius and like somehow use Ryan's hoodie as a pillow. o.o.

Third Hour (English): Iwassofuckingtired. -.-. ShaneLove walked me to class, I was happy. You know what I realized? Since I work fast, and Mr. McClelland gives us A LOT of time to work, its a pretty damn easy class. Mostly just listening to him rant&&be all funny like. xD. Hes my favourite teacher<3.

Lunch: I sat with Shane and Mariah. Shane was being funnyy[:<3. Mariah is like a really cool 7th grader O.O. xD.

Fourth Hour (Science): I DID THE MOST BEASTLY DRAWING EVERRRR FOR MY LAB RULES PAPER. OH MY GOD IT WAS SO AMAZING. IT WAS MY LITTLE ANIME EMO KIDS AND IT WAS SO EPIC OH MY GOOOOOD. xD. I ranted to Stephanie and Francesca about Codydouchebagdickface. -.-

Fifth Hour (Gym): -___________-. We're doing fitness testing, right? Well. I don't know anyone in my group, except Mohammad, Alexis Rogers, and Alexis Renkin. I don't talk to any of them, except Alexis Rogers, but only in choir. And we had to do these stupid shuttle run things. We have to run a mile tomorrow, I think me&&Jessica might skip class. xP.

Sixth Hour (Troubadors): -.-. Miss Mokolowaskijgouthgouhjoyhj pissed me the fuck off. I got fucking ten fucking stupid ass participation points taken away because I was to the point of crying so I REALLY was NOT in the mood to sing. At all. -.-. But then she kinda made up for it because this time the choir teacher of this year is actually using our ideas, unlike Mr. Burnette. She said she'll think about us doing Carol of the Bells to August Burns Red's musical rendition, which was mine&&Kaylynn's idea. &&SHE SAID WE COULD DO AT LEAST ONE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SONG AT THE CONCERT OMFGZ I WAS SO HAPPYZZ. After class me&&Lindsay walked down to the Teen Health Center so she could turn some papers in&&I took a Suicide and Depression paper thing because the girl on the front was really pretty. xD.

So then Jason picked me up&&we got Wendys, I got a half pound double cheeseburger because those things are the SHIIIIITTTT<333333333, and then in the car we were talking about suicide&&the people he knew that killed themselves. O.O. And then we came home and watched The Sopranos, which I love. O_O. I wish they didn't cancel it, it makes me sad. -.-. So then I fell asleep in the chair and slept until eight thirty, then got really pissed off.

Oh&&Lumpy looked SOOO pretty today, idgaf what the hell she says, she looked pretty. :33


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment