Monday, September 13, 2010

So Maybe, You're Gonna Be The One That Saves Me.

First Hour (History): I sat with Darius&&Ryan. Mr. Riedel FINALLY gave me my locker. And I have the combo memorized already (45-23-17 ;D) and it made me happy. I totallyyy think Ryan has a crush on me. xDD. He is cute. {: But hes one of my brother's. :}}

Second Hour (Algebra Geometry Thingie);: I sat with Darius, per usual. And I ranted to him about Erika. xDDD. He just nodded the entire time. Then we did this graph thing. WHICH I have to finish in a minute. o.o

Third Hour (English);: Mr. McClelland is by far my favourite teacher. Hes reallyy funny. He accused me and Darius of being madly in love and then asked me all these piercing questions. xD

Lunch;: I went around with Mariah asking 7th graders if they had STDs and told an entire table of them that I was going to chop them up and eat them in a casserole. xD. Shane wasn't there, so today was pretty boring.

Fourth Hour (Science);: Safety video. Soo boring. xP

Fifth Hour (Gym);: We did fitness testing and I did 41 sit ups in a minute. I felt so fucking badass. xDD. RAYLENE HAS THE NICEST BOOBS. Roflmaoo.

Sixth Hour (Troubadors);: We finallyyy have the parts down on onr of our songs. xPP

So then Jason picked me up&&I came home and ate chicken nuggets and took a shower and talked to Cody.


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment