1) My full name is Lyndsey Elizabeth Kazcha McNitt.
2) I'm thirteen.
3) My lucky number is 47.
4) I write novels and fanfiction.
5) I've been hurt way too much.
6) I really dislike the colour beige o.o
7) I have four friends that I've never met in person that I talk to everyday. [Kellyy♥, Corey, Jon (aka Dezreki), and Allen.]
8) I've been rockin dat Myspace since I was 11 ;DD
9) I'm listening to "Only A Northern Song" by The Beatles right now. :D
10) I've loved punk rock music since 6th grade. [REAL punk, not that Good Charlotte bullshit.]
11) I have the biggest crush on Gwen Stefani. :}D
12) My natural hair colour is light blonde.
13) I'm five feet tall.
14) I really enjoy skinny jeans.
15) Nearly EVERYONE calls me Lyndz at one point.
16) I have 7 "brothers";: Justen, Darius, Carter, Josh, Jakobi, Michael, and Clayton♥
17) I've known several of my guy friends since kindergarten<3
18) I only truly HAAAAATTTTTEEE one person, Sam Willis. [Lmao]
19) I REALLY like classic Disney movies. My favourite are Alice In Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella.
20) I'm in love with Otis B. Driftwood♥ [roflmao, google him.]
21) My eyes are blue.
22) The first song I ever learned on guitar was "Good Riddance" by Green Day♥
23) I've loved Green Day since I was eight years old.
24) My favourite colour is pink.
25) My favourite animals are hedgehogs, cats, zebras, dolphins, and octopi.
26) I've dyed my hair a total of nine times.
27) I'm dying my hair dark blue soon.
28) I only own one belt and its rainbow studs. ;D
29) I can't decide on a bridge piercing or a septum piercing.
30) I'm getting my belly button&&another piercing for my birthday.
31) My birthday is December 29th.
32) Any talk of 2012 scares the shit of me.
33) I used to be OBSESSED with losing my virginity. D:
34) I love Deathnote.
35) When I got my Monroe pierced, which lead to Angelbites, I didn't even really want it, I actually wanted Spiderbites.
36) I've only ever broken up with one person in person. I usually do it online or in a Myspace message. D:. xD.
37) I'm really uncomfortable with the way I look.
38) The movie Across the Universe makes me cry -.-
39) I really really really love Russia.
40) 1 CAN 5p33k 1337 And Y0U m07H3RfUX0r3r2 cA'n7 r0FLMA0jk
41) The first song I learned on piano was "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance.
42) I get sinus infections all the time -.-"
43) I get really bad allergies when the seasons change >.<
44) I really do NOT like carbonated drinks, which is why the only pop I drink is Diet Pepsi or Faygo.
45) The song "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles makes me cry hysterically -.-
46) I get hit on a lot. :P
47) I've only ever met one person who was my exact type and everything, and I fucked that up, and now I never talk to them. >.<
48) My favourite Pokemon are Ponyta, Eve (Or is it Evie? I forget.), Squirtle, and Pikachu! :D
49) I like to dancee. ;D
50) I wrote all over my door with Sharpie about two weeks ago with Shilizzo.
51) I hate the bands Disturbed&&Linkin Park. xD.
52) I've been OBSESSED with horror movies since I was like 6, thanks to my grandmama♥♥, and it really scared my mum. xDDD.
53) I'm athletically retarded except for gymnastics and cheerleading. xDD.
54) I'm REALLY flexible. ;D. Lmao.
55) I'm ridiculously close to my grandparents.
56) My grandpa actually told me I'm his favourite. ;D
57) One of the most amazing moments of my life was at the Green Day song and everyone there was singing along "Hey Jude" with Billie Joe.
58) Billie's hair was blonde at the concert I went to, and it made me mad because I like him best with black hair. xD.
59) Idk why, but everyone likes to call me Lyndseyboo. xDD.
60) I've been using Teenspot since I was 10. xDDDD. My first screename was hot_blonde_cheerleader or something like that.
61) My current Teenspot username is PsychoxCucumber xD
62) I have THEEEE coolest posters in my room ;D
63) I ordered a Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen poster off of AY&P and I never got it. -.- It was only $7 though. xDDD.
64) I really can NOT skateboard. D:
65) My first Green Day song was Boulevard of Broken Dreams♥
66) I was too lazy to do 100, I might later. xD.
No comments:
Post a Comment