First Hour (History): WAS SO EASY. I sat by Darius, as usual, and coloured a picture of John Adams and it was very nicely coloured. ;3
Second Hour (Algebra 1B): I do not know why. But I ALWAYS get SUPER tired in that class. I think its because Mrs. Sokolowski turns the lights off. o.o. Me and Darius talked about raping each other.
Third Hour (English): We did our TOD's and then Mr. McClelland just kinda...ranted. xD. He told us a bunch of more Finger Freddy [roflmaoxDDDlolol] stories and they were really funny. ;3
Lunch: I sat with Shane, Mariah, Sam, Darius, Brandon, and somebody else who I can't remember. Shane was talking about how hes "fighting" Justen, Carter, and Zach on Wednesday. I am so pumped to watch that shit.
Fourth Hour (Science): We did vocab. It was so boring. I wanted to shoot myself.
Fifth Hour (Gym): OHMYGOD. KSO. We had to do this retarded exercise when you jog and then you walk and then you have to drop to the floor in a "plank" formation. Me and Jessica played the penis game and Mr. Rieman didn't say anything. xDDD.
Sixth Hour (Troubadors): Lindsay. Pissed me off. So bad. Okay so, I'm in Soprano 1, right? But idk why but Mrs. Miskowski is making me sing Soprano 2 on "Johnny Has Gone For a Soldier", right? And its me, Lindsay, Raylene, Kaylynn, and some 7th grader singing Soprano 2 for this song. And Lindsay is like "Lyndsey you're flat." I'm like "I know." because I seriously think I'm slightly tone deaf because all last year I was ALWAYS just a little bit sharp and now I'm a little bit flat CONSTANTLY. And then she almost made me cry when she went "Oh my God Soprano 2's just sounded so pretty! Well at least me and Raylene did." GOD SHE MAKES ME SO MAD. >.<
Then I walked with Zach into the parking lot and it made me happy then I came home and slept then when my mum got home we went to TJ Maxx and I got new shit then I came home and got on the computer. >.>
Picture day is tomorrow. -.-
Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment