Friday, September 3, 2010

x]

So today I got clothes.
-Black skinny jeans
-Grey skinny jeans
-Denim skinny jeans
-Black sweater
-White hoodie
-Grey hoodie
-Moccasins
-Black suede boots
-Black Veil Brides shirt
-Beanie

&&Then I'm going again tomorrow.
Exciting.

So, Jay's phone is a whore. Or its mine. o.o
Idk.
But like, I'm not getting his texts.
So, I tried IMing him on AIM because it said he was online on his phone.
And he didn't reply. :|
Hmph. I might call him later.
Hes with his best friend though.
BUT!
I get to see him tomorrow[:
I have no idea what to wear.
But I do know I will be wearing these moccasins.
They are very comfortable.
They're really cute too.
They're like...tan with this brown suede bow thingie on them and brown stitching.
I was going to get this purple&&black flannel shirt but my mummy♥ told me I wouldn't be able to wear it right away.

OH MY GOD FML.

Okay so.

When I got my original 8th grade schedule, I was on 8-3. -.-"
And it was like this;:

History
Algebra 1
Science
English
PE [ew]
Trubadours

So I was like "no. -.-" because of 8-3 because Mackenzie is on that team.

SO!

My mum called the school&&tried switching me to 8-1, well, there was a waiting list so I'd have to be on 8-3 for a month, then I'd be on 8-1.

She knew I'd hate that.

So, I'm on 8-2. Except for the first three days, I'll be on 8-3. -________-

Grr.

BUT I DID MAKE TRUBADOURS!! ;DDD

Which makes me happy.

Since I was supposed to be in it for 7th grade anyways. -_______________-

Jay gets his license soon.

He has his car and everything, he just has to get the money for his license.

&&I think hes getting it soon.

Which means seeing my baby♥ more(:

It sucks he lives a half an hour away. :|

Like majorly.

:/

It will all work out.



Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. My entire family's phones are doing the same thing.
    -_____-
    Sorry, had to share.
    xDD

    ReplyDelete