Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shes Outside Counting Stars♥

^^Lyrics from Stars by Hum^^
I cannot find that song on Frostwire, and I'm like obsessed with it.
Soo. I'm aggravated.
=.=.
Tomorrow I'm going to the Crossing with Kasey&&Lindsay and possibly Zach♥, then going back to my house and getting ready for the dancee[:
There is this superduperuber (<-- my word.) cutee top at Dot's.
And its like made out of black fishnet, which I know sounds weird for Dot's, but its cuteeee. :]
I'M MAKING ZACH♥ GO TO THE DANCE BECAUSE I WANNA GRIND.
xD.
Lmao.
I. Am not. A whore.
xD.
LMFAO<333
Today was good.
In first hour I got an A on my test.
And Ryan made me laugh(:
And then in second hour I came to realize I REALLY need to focus on my math.
And then in third I drew my epic drawing for my project.
And then at lunch I sat with Darius, Mariah, Jarred, Barry, Logan, Selina, and thisonechick. It was funny. They had hummus at school and Jarred ate some of it and gagged and thought he was going to puke.
Okay so.
I'm texting Zach.
Me: So whatsup, buttercup?(:
Him: Fixing the clutch on this dirt bike.

...
...
...
...
...
IS IT BAD.
THAT I FOUND THAT.
HOT?!
xDDDDDDDD
My grandma says it is.
Kellyy and Kasey think otherwise(;
Mwahahaha.


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.
xoxo.

(P.S. If you don't like the pictures of my "disgusting" piercings on Facebook, don't look at them. And they're NOT infected. At all(;. So quit being jealous and stfu. :])

No comments:

Post a Comment