Thursday, September 9, 2010

Doing This Shit Again.

First Hour (History);: I sat with Darius. We watched shit about 9/11. I got all depressed. Kept thinking about Cody.

Second Hour (Algebra/Geometry Class Thing);: I sat with Darius, again. Was depressed the entire hour -.-

Third Hour (English);: We had an assembly for the fundraiser thingie.

Lunch;: I sat with...fuck...whats her name...some 7th grader that Shane knows&&I went up to these 7th graders and was ranting about how much I hated seventh grade.

Fourth Hour (Science);: Mrs. Allen seriously pissed me the fuck off. She keeps fucking changing the seats to match her fucking retarded Last Name to Seat Number system. I fucking hate her class and idgaf if I fucking fail it. I'm dropping out anyways when I turn 18. xP

Fifth Hour (Gym);: We got our lockers. Mine is by Raylene&&Jessica's. I'm not switching out anymore because I have it with;: Raylene, Jessica, Carrie, Shelly, Issac [this badass 7th grader me and Jessica are friends with xD], Nate, and a bunch of other people. Then after we got our lockers girls got to just sit around&&Raylene gave birth to her sweatshirtbaby, Aquafina.

Sixth Hour (Troubadors);: -.- People piss me off. Me&&Kaylynn came up with these amazingggg ideas for winter&&spring concert and its going to be amazing. >.>

So yeah. I fucking hate 8th grade. All of the fucking 7th graders are like little ass scene kids and it pisses me off to no fucking end. >.<. Kasey&&Issac are the only ones that DON'T piss me off. Like seriously man -.-


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

1 comment: