Today's Halloween.
I just got back home from Danielle's. Me, Charles, and Marissa spent the night there.
Last night kinda sucked.
I lost one of my best friends last night.
Fml.
Why can't I just keep my mouth shut?
Seriously. -.-.
Anyway.
I wasn't going to go trick or treating, but NOW my mom is letting me. -.-. So I have to get a zombie kit and be a zombie something. I'm going with Danielle, Charles, and Marissa. Danielle is going to be a school girl, Charles is Justin Beiber, and Marissa is a crazed Justin Beiber fan. o.o
I went Trunk or Treating last night with Charles and Danielle before we got Marissa and they dumped candy all over mine and Charles' squash baby. D:Hmph.
I'm depressed.
I miss Darla.
I miss you too. but some shit just can't go back considdering I didn't do anything to begin with and it just kindof happened../: but I hope you realize that I'm NOT talking shit and that if I was, I'd straight up tell you. it's not like there's anything else to lose between us or anything :'/ and the last time I saw you, you didn't seem very depressed over our friendship ending so I guess it's just over and done with. so, I guess, bye.
ReplyDelete