Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shit I Say On Teenspot.

So, its 12:22 AM and I am listening to Boondox and talkin' to Bane and I am bored outta my MIIIIIIIIIIIIND.

So I log onto my favourite website,
Teenspot.
:]

My screename is PsychoxCucumber, by the way.

#1: sxyyy_male_model

(I don't think hes really a male model, I really honestly just say fucked up shit in this first one xD.)

im pansexual aslo =]
Hello.
hii hunn
you wanna cyb3r?
sure asl?
15 f al
u a pansexual also?
yes i like vagina and penis and penis/vagina and
vagina/penis and both
o.o
me too!
ok
ever been with herma?
yeah
it was hot
i know i love it
the way its pen!s spun around while my retriever
licked her vag?
mmmmmmmmmmmm
retriever huh? very sexy
yea i likk beastiality
im into anything.. im so fuckin hornii right now im
cravin it all
how would you feel if i got my homosexual goldfish,
bane, in on this and he swam up your urethra?
okkk
u'd likk that?
im into anything that would turn u on
ok what iffffffff
ok what if i brought in this emo kid i know,
clementine.
and he shit on your ass
and then
i took
his penis
and he shoved it up into your ass????
what do u want done to u?
i want you
to take my homosexual goldfish,
eat him,
digest it,
then after you have digested it,
put orange juice,
in your ass,
and squirt it ou,
WHILE
dressed like marilyn manson
u up fo dat sexxy?

-*-

#2: kissthetip
(This dude is pretty cool. xDDD)
hey, bitch
HEY, SLUT
how do you do?
TERRIBLE D:
PROFESSOR FLUFFYBAWLZZ ATE CAPTAIN
DIPSHIT
there's really no need to shout, those aren't even the names of
real people
Professor Fluffybawlzz is my alley cat and Captain
Dipshit is my Siamese fighting fish,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
no shit
Then why you be yellin at me with all that skeez,
homes?
i'm not prepared for this
You need to get prepared? You need to pre-heat
your oven?
if you really wanna start talking about one another's oven,
this is doomed
I like my oven.
Its warm.
And cozy.
My homosexual goldfish, Bane, lives in there.
you've got a thing for aberrant marine life, haven't you
Yes, yes I do.
I've got an octopus in my rectum.
His name is Larry.
He has a foot fetish.
How about you stick a straw in there and suck it on
out?
I'll take that as a no.
i'd prefer getting killed, but moods change

-*-

#3: rockinabss
(This guy was like "IF YOU WATCH THE OFFICE PRESS 44444" in the chat room. xD.)
I very much enjoy the office.
HAHA i know right
great show
I like to watch it when I am aroused.
The way the one nerdy guy's head is shaped,
Reminds me of a cantaloupe.
haha oh really
Yeah, really.
What? Do you think I am lying to you?
Do you think I am coursing lies through your ears to
be falsely comprehended in your brain?!
But yes
I do enjoy the Office when my hoochie coochie is
moist.
Gerlado,
I thought we had a great relationship going on here.
I can't believe you would REALLY accuse me of
lying to you.
Why would I lie to the man who is carrying my
baby?
I mean...
Lets look back on the good times.
Remember when we re-enacted the scene when
Dwight and Angelina "get it on", except we really did? And you had on a
Chubakka costume and I had on an It costume?
I can't trust you anymore.
I can't believe you would accuse ME of lying to YOU,
Michael.
Luergo...I don't know who you are anymore.
Seriously Alejandro.
Its over.
Goodbye.
I will now put this metal cascet to my brain as I fall
into the "rockin abyss" that will remind me of you.

-*-

#4: sickofthebanning
(This guy was asking for a "DETAILED" and "CREATIVE" roleplay that "didn't lead straight to sex". xDD)
Hello.
hi
You wanna RP?
thats why i posted little paragraph haha
Bahaha, figured.
So you got any scenes?
depends on what your into
Elaborate.
well it depends on what roles you like.
Give me some choices.
I'm not picky ;]
I have roles for almost everything besides r@pe and
And?

Its comin up black.
**blank.
gh .-. animal stuff
the server is blockin it out
12Be@stiality.
there we go
Bahaha.
Uhm...
uhm wat?
How about guy meets girl in store, takes her home
to phuxz0rz her? Sorry I'm not good at coming up with the base of the
scene. xD.
if you want fantasy I have it, if you want regualr bf gf
stuff i have it, I have teacher student and so on.
no
NO
FANTASY
ok, dont yell for real.
Im saying the topics I have
Sorry I got so excited.
yep..
Anyway go on.
thats it
its wither fantasy cliche or what ever
Wither?
?
its either*
What do you mean by fantasy cliche?
aye.. fantasy! or its cliche! bfgf, exes, so on so forth
Ohhh
Fantasy
what about it.
Lets do this shit.
oh boy.
never mind, you have wasted my time, thank you for
trying
NO!
WE'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.
excuse me?
We're meant for each other.
Jesus told me.
okk your freaking me out fo rreal
I just wanted to have a nice winged creature
possibly succubus demonic roleplay with you, sickofthebanning,
BUT NO.
omg your crazy
for real, get some help
Baby, you're the only one that can help me.
all i asked for was detailed and creative girl that
didnt waste my time, that clearly is to much to fucking ask for females.
Whoever said I was a female?
if your not its more reason for you to leave me the
hell alone.
I never said I was a man,though.
God. So naive and close minded.
I'm Jesus.
its time for you to stop talking to me, you have
wasted more then enough of my time.
The Holy Savior, so I have no gender.
your crazy and your not amusing, get a life
I don't have a life anymore.
My name is Edward Cullen.
I'm a vampire.
omg.. im putting you on ignore now
have a nice night.
I LOVE YOU BABY

-*-

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment