So today was pretty cool.
Jk.
-.-.
Well, my hair looked like shit and wouldn't fucking straighten and I realized I need to fucking cut the left side of my fringe. And then I went to first hour and Ryan basically told me off. Then in Algebra we watched Numb3rs and somebody was texting me, threatening to kill themselves.
...
|:
And then in English I was just fucking bored. And at lunch fucking Shane kept fucking staring at me and it pissed me off. And in Science I was bored out of my mind. And gym sucked because Isaac pissed me OFF. -.-. And then Troubadors was whatever I guess.
AFTERSCHOOL WAS AMAZING. :]
Me and Shelly rode Cameron♥'s bus home with him and then Charles came over and then we met up with Marissa and it was just funfunfunfun :]]
I'm beginning to really like Cam♥. ://
Whatever I guess.
Oh. Btw. I didn't get to fucking put the other colour in my hair.
-.-
I do this weekend though.
Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment