Wednesday, October 20, 2010

100 Facts.

1) I'm changing my name to Lyndsey Laceration on my 18th birthday, because I've been going by that since the 6th grade.

2) Or I might go by Phoenix Cinderburn. Haven't decided. xD

3) I'm absolutely obsessed with my fringe. I will comb it for hours. Literally.

4) My right eye has overactive tear ducts and its constantly watering.

5) I was vegetarian for a year and a half.

6) My favourite kind of sandwich is ham and mayonnaise. :D♥

7) I only wear black eyeliner.

8) I wear a size 3/5 in pants.

9) My favourite colours are hot pink, black, turquoise, purple, lime green, and silver.

10) My boyfriend's eyes are green.

11) I have no idea what I'll do if I don't get accepted into UofM.

12) I'm obsessed with the Young and the Restless.

13) I am the biggest Myspacewhore ever. Sitemodeling, trains, adding sites, etc.

14) I used to want to be a supermodel.

15) Carbonated drinks other than Grape Faygo and Diet Pepsi are icky.

16) I make a beastly macaroni and cheese. :)

17) I've read the book Thirteen Reasons Why four times...in a row. xD.

18) I want to name my daughter Phoenix Marie or Harley Xander.

19) I want to name my son Cody Zebekiah or Aiden Sin.

20) My natural hair colour is a light ash blonde.

21) I'm dying my hair purple soon, and I'm dying it all auburn red in the winter.

22) I only wear black nail polish.

23) I have a picture of an octopus named Larry drawn on my shoe.

24) My boyfriend thinks its funny to push me into piles of leaves. DD:

25) I sing First Soprano.

26) Me and my friend Jessica are doing colorguard next year.

27) I'm really good at tennis o.o

28) I fucking ROCK Gamecube.

29) I have a loose tooth...that's been loose since like March. xD.

30) My favourite movie is House of 1000 Corpses.

31) My second favourite movie is Girl Interrupted.

32) I've watched Thirteen and Painful Secrets on Youtube in parts. xD.

33) I wanna see the movies Prozac Nation and Secretary soo bad. xD.

34) The movie Across the Universe makes me cry hysterically -.-

35) Russia is my love.

36) I'm over Cody Lent.

37) I don't wear coloured contacts, contrary to most peoples' beliefs.

38) My friend Bane lives in Alabama. xD.

39) I hate the sound of plates hitting each other.

40) My favourite sound is of people skateboarding.

41) I love the smell of cigarettes. xD

42) I kinda wanna dye my hair back to blonde.

43) Kyle is piercing my septum. xD.

44) I'm a textfreak.

45) I have a scar on my second knuckle on my left hand of when I burnt my knuckle on my lightbulb when I was on the phone with Brandon Grew in the 6th grade because I was bored XD

46) My grandma dyes my hair.

47) My laptop has a Slipknot sticker, a Megadeth sticker, and a "ITS HACKIN' AWESOME!" (Fred) sticker on it.

48) I drink coffee creamer straight.

49) Most of my Green Day CD's are scratched.

50) My feetsies are always cold. D:

51) I go to Parkside. -.-"

52) I get a spinnybearhug from my bruver Justen everyday after sixth hour.

53) THE STRETCHY DUDE FROM SKY HIGH IS SO HOT OMFGZ.

54) I'm obsessed with the 90s.

55) The other day I caught myself petting my cat and talking to my mom about soap operas while watching a Lifetime movie with her. -.-. xD. Fml.

56) I'm allergic to Penicillin.

57) I have a freckle behind my left ear.

58) I'm Irish.

59) I don't like steak.

60) I fucking LOVE Michigan football.

61) I hate it when people don't return pc4pc.

62) It bothers me when people tell me I looked better blonde.

63) I'm extremely insecure.

64) Too lazy to do 100. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment