Sunday, October 17, 2010

Paranoia Has Haunted Me Like A Ghost.

I hate waiting for Cameron to call.
Its so fucking annoying.
Because I'm scared to call him.
But I guess he'll call me whenever he wants to talk to me I guess.
Hmph.
I'm going to call Shane.
He usually can cheer me up |:
Kasey is sorry that my day sucks. Lmao.
So for breakfast I ate a cheeseburger and an Arizona.
>.>
My leg itches.
I went to the Michigan-Iowa game yesterday.
Michigan lost. 28 to 38. -.-
I got a new Michigan hoodie.
Its blue with "MICHIGAN Football" on it in maize with the helmet.
Its pretty fly.
I'm listening to Marcy Playground.
I like them.
Ugh I'm dying my hair today. I have no idea what colour to put in with the black, and I'm going to go get it in like an hour or two.
Ughhhh.
This sucks ass. -.-
I'm gonna call Shane now.


Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment