Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet Silver Bells.

First Hour (History): I got to school late because I took a shower and dried&&straightened my hair and wore it in braided pigtails with my fringe down. ;3. It looked QUITE delectable, so I think I shall wear it like that again tomorrow. ANYWAY. I had to basically do all the rest of mine and Darius' History project. -.-. xD.

Second Hour (Algebra 1B): Mrs. Sockolowski is helping me out with bringing my grade up to at least a B by Monday. I am sososo grateful. I actually understood what we did today. Lmao

Third Hour (Adv. English): So boring. -.-". We basically went over the WTO out of Broken Chain and Mr. McClelland created the "Invisible Row" xD

Lunch: I sat with Shane, Mariah, Devon, Selina, Darius, and Jared. ;3

Fourth Hour (Science): I got the furthest in my class with the brochure project. xP. Mrs. Allen told me my grade is going up really fast. ;3

Fifth Hour (Gym): WE PLAYED THIS RETARDED FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL GAME AND I FELL LIKE SIXTEEN TIMES.

Sixth Hour (Troubadors): We went over "Fun Fun Fun!" like over and over again and now I hate that song and I want to shoot myself whenever I hear it. ;P. Me, Lindsay, Kaylynn, Kelsey M., Michaela, Kelsey B., Alexis, Leann, and Raylene talked about our ensemble that's singing Carol of the Bells along with the August Burns Red music. ;3.

No comments:

Post a Comment