Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ravish Me Deadly.

So me and Zach broke up now I have a boyfriend named Cameron.
Nope, I don't think I loved Zach.
Call me a whore I don't fucking care.

I'm going to just fucking rant.

First off. I'm basically fourteen years old, I think I'm quite fucking old enough to sit at my boyfriend's house with our mutual best friend [Shane] and play Skate 3. Second. Shut the fuck up. You're fucking insane. I did NOTHING, literally. I was standing there talking to my mother and the next thing I know you're in my face screaming and yelling talking about how you don't have to put up with my mother's shit. You need to be a man and fucking leave instead of acting like a fucking two year old. Third. I have no idea why I like you so much, but it fucking scares me. :/. Fourth. Stop being a fucking manbitch, and get the fuck over yourself.

Fuck you. Fuck every single one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment