First Hour - Third Hour: MEAP. -.-. Ewie. I finished Part 1 in like half an hour then I slept. And thennnnnn I finished Part 2 in like ten minutes and wrote Zach♥ a note [which i have yet to give him roflmaoxddlolol] and then we started watching some weird horror movie o.o
Lunch: Sat with Shane, as usual. He told me some shit that I told Kaseylumpybby and now we're like OMFGZZZ.
Fourth Hour - Fifth Hour: I CHILLED WITH SHANE AND CAMERON IN MR. MCCLELLAND'S ROOM. :D. Cameron..:). I totally think he likes me. He made me sosososo happy. I was like "I are fatteh." and he goes "NO!" and I go "Yess." and he goes "You look like you weigh like 90 pounds. Honest." and I was like :). And then he gave me a piggy back ride and Shane texted Shiloh off of my phone. xD.
Sixth Hour (Troubadors): I wanted to just get out of there. xD. Kaylynn taught me how to waterfall braid and french braid. I did this really cool french braid lookin' thing to Lindsay's hair and it looked superduperuber pretty. :).
After School: Zach♥ met me at my locker and then he was superduperuber happy, idk why, and when we were walking to the parking lot he kept smiling and stuff and it made me happy(:. Then I came home and watched this epic Law and Order: SVU episode o.o.
Reach For The Stratosphere,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment