Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer/End of School Year Goals.

[x] - Focus on Matt&&I's relationship(:<33

[x] - Start dying my own hair. :}D

[ ] - Hang out with Selena&&Danielle like old timesss.

[x] - Get happy.

[ ] - Dance around naked. ;D

[ ] - Get down to a size 00. (I'm a 3/5. xP}

[ ] - Get my Venoms pierced. : )

[ ] - Have sex with Billie Joe Armstrong.

[ ] - Get 3,000 Myspace Friends

[ ] - Get a tripod for my camera. >_<

[ ] - Become fluent in Russian.

[ ] - Make myself beautiful.

[ ] - Get Myspace/Youtube famous. xP.

[ ] - Get my gauges to a 1/2 inch. (I have a 2g right now.}

[ ] - Get my Septum pierced.

[x] - Get my Angelbites pierced.

[x] - Find someone to really be in love with.

[ ] - Throw marshmallows at Ozzy's house with Lyssie(:<3

[ ] - Wear all black&&throw powdered donuts at each other with ShilohBby<33.

[ ] - Hang out with Ashley&&Krystal

[x] - Hang out with Matt

[ ] - Save money. $_$

[ ] - Convince my mum to let me get my bird tattoo.

[ ] - Hang out with Lindsay more outside of school&&stuff(:<3

[ ] - GET 10 PAIRS OF PANTS THAT FIT ME >_<

[ ] - Hang out with JayCookie! =DDD

[ ] - Beat someone's ass. Or at least get in a fight. xD.

[ ] - Cuss out Autumn with Benasia. >=)

[ ] - HOPEFULLY GO TO LOS ANGELES?!?! :]]]

[ ] - Get my belly button pierced

[ ] - Get a Metallica shirt >=)

[ ] - Grow my hair out to being longgg again. I miss my long "scene girl" hair. x[

[x] - Get rid of this nasty infection in my right angelbite. xP

[ ] - Get tunnels for my gauges so I'm not stuck with these Batman ones. >_<

[x] - Hang out with Lexie. :}D

[ ] - Visit my father's grave, if I can ever find out where the hell it is. >_<

[ ] - Go back to gymnastics?! :]

[ ] - Get my Rook, Daith, Snug&&Conch pierced...at once(:

[ ] - Finally get a Misfits poster.

[x] - Have a better relationship with my mummy.

[ ] - Go on the Millennium Force again at Cedar Point. >=|

I'll add more later.

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, about the marshmallow thing...we soooo should xDD.

    ReplyDelete