Kso.
I'm obsessed with this song by Alesana.
Called "Early Mourning".
Y'all should check it out. =DD
Life lately, has been, good? I guess.
First of all, I has boyfriend who is amazing<3333.
My roots are not growing in as bad as before.
;DD.
Jason gave me an Orgy CD, a Slipknot CD, and a Jane's Addiction CD.
I'm dying my hair soon. =DD.
I'm getting to go to the Lugnuts game instead of sitting in class.
Shes really not getting to me as much anymore.
But the other she is. >_<.
I have a new friend. His name is Jay.
Why Life Sucks;:
I keep replaying things in my head that are bad.
Cody and I are talking on a daily basis.
Charles won't leave me the fuck alone >_<.
Megan and I got in a fight today. x[.
Shiloh is being strangely distant.
Samuel and I stopped talking. Which could be for the best, idk.
I'm getting depressed more often seeing as the school year is coming to an end.
Him and her.
My lip is definitely infected.
So yeah.
FML?
Yesh.
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment