Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tommy♥

Where do I begin?
You and I have not been together very long, only since the night of April 25th, 2010.

But we've been talking for quite a long time.

You're so sweet and nice(:

You're one of the few boys I've met who aren't all "omgz babeeee lets have fucky! :D".

Which I am so happy for. xD.

You are genuinely and honestly the greatest boy I have, possibly ever will, meet.

Even though you want your tongue tattooed and that you think "Iam" is a word,

You're still pretty amazing.

I hope we stay together a long, long, LONG, time.

And idgaf if you're turning sixteen this June.

Its not that big of a deal. At. All.

You make me crazy happy, Thomas. You really do.

You put a smile on my face a dozen times everyday.

I could honestly, truly, positively, see myself falling in love with you, honey.

I really could.



(:<33333333333333333333333

Sincerely,
LyndseyBaby(:

1 comment: