Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hair. Gauges. Summer. Tommy.

Hair;:
So my hair was black with oncepinknowsalmon on the bottom&&nasty yellow/brown highlights in my framing&&gross strawberry blonde roots coming in. NOT. ANYMOREEE!! =DDD. My amazing grandmama<3 bought me black hair dye that is called Black Stiletto and it is by Herbal Essences so now my hair is all black and I am happyy(:. I just need my layers cut because they're starting to all grow in together. D;

Gauges;:
Okay so. I gauged my ears to a 12g in the winter, then a 4g about a week ago, yesterday, I bought 2g BATMAN [!!!} plugs&&it fucking hurt. The plugs do NOT come with the tapers and I only had $20 dollars, the plugs were $22 but the amazing piercing stand guy gave them to me for $20, so I couldn't buy 2g tapers, so Shiloh had to shove the plugs in in the bathroom and it was gross&&painful&&apparently she is scarred for life. It bled all over, I cried, and a chunk of ear matter came out and it was nasty. It was like my ear was on its period. D;

Summer;:
WE ONLY HAVE NINETEEN DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! ;D. 23 days until summer, counting weekends. I am so fucking excited. Like you don't even know. This means no more people I hate, no more school work, no more bitchy teachers, less anxiety and panic attacks, no more getting up early, no more drama, just...PURE BLISS! =D. Looking back on the summer of 2009, even though that summer was AH-MAZ-INGGG, the 2010 summer is just going to be even better. Wanna know why? Well. I have amazing hair this time, a camera, a cell phone, even MORE amazing friends, more freedom from my obsessive and insane mother, more amazing clothes, I'm thirteen (which is hell of a lot better than being 12. xD}, better music taste, a sexxii boyfriend, just...summer is going to be perfect.

Tommy;:
Our one month is in nine daysss! =DD. This makes me happy(:. I haven't been in a relationship for a month since like...the fall. xP. He has to take summer school, which sucks ass, but it will all be iight.

So yeah. ;D

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment