I miss you.
I miss the old you.
Not this kid who is concerned about getting as many girls as he possible can.
Not this kid who consumes his time smoking pot, skateboarding, and playing videogames.
Not this kid who is constantly changing his image.
Not this kid who denies his past.
Not this kid who doesn't care anymore.
I miss the kid who stayed up late.
I miss the kid who thought pot was stupid.
I miss the kid who wouldn't go to the mall just because his hair was being stupid.
I miss the kid who actually did tell me what was wrong.
I miss the kid who didn't think everything outside of grindcore was "bad music".
I miss the kid who was determined to be the next Oli Sykes.
I miss the kid who spelled his name with an extra two letters that didn't make sense.
I miss the kid who thought he was a shark.
Sure, I have a boyfriend.
Sure, you have a girlfriend.
But honey, you know we weren't supposed to be like this.
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment