^^^^
Blessthefall<33333333
Anywayy.
So this blog is going to be like...bleckargiath [bleck-AR-jee-eh-TH] thoughts.
1) I am in a mighty fine predicament [REPO!: The Genetic Opera Quote!<33}. Okay so. I have my Monroe pierced, right? Well. I want Angelbites. And a Septum. So I'm in a predicament. I'm only allowing myself to do one piercing at once and I have no idea which. I have the jewelry for a Septum, but Imma pussy and it looks like it would hurt. &&For Angelbites, I'm worried they wont look right on me. D;
2) Hair. Hair hair hair. So. I have black hair right now with nasty strawberry blonde roots growing in and pink that has turned salmon on the bottom. So my grandmama<3 said she could buy me a roots kit and something to do with the bottom. I was thinking about dying it just all black and then when I get my hair cut have Michael<3 put in a splash of white blonde in the front/top. OR. I could like...do something else. Idk. Lololol.
3) MY FUCKING NAILS. Okay so. I've been using the same black nail polish foreverr, right? Well it used to last a longgg time. &&Keep in mind, I've been using the same BRAND forever, not the same bottle. xP. And now its less chip resistant and I can't find a good nail polish and now my nails are all long and chipped and yucky. xP.
4) PANTS. Yes. I am still having the PantsProblem. I've lost some weight since the beginning of the year and I only have four, YES FOUR, pairs of pants that fit me. Black legging pants that look like jeans but they aren't, black skinnies, grey skinnies, and brown skinnies. xP. I need some damn pants.
5) Scar removal. xP. So I have some really narstay scars&&part of me wants to begin removing them but another part of me doesn't. Because I feel like that's disrespecting my past and my past made me who I am, no?
So yeah. ;D
Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment