Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday April 14th, 2010.

Before School: Woke up at 6:30. Was depressed. xP.

First Hour (Social Studies): Maddie made me happy! :D. We did our sketches of our castle, I'm in a group with Maddie(:, Raylene(:, and Devon(:.

Second Hour (Adv. English): Sara was crying. x[. Because that dumbass Stephen broke up with her and I want to hit him on the head with my binder. >_<. They were together for like 5 months. We did dictionary work, which was jank. xP. I'm almost done with the first installment of the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod!

Third Hour (Vagabonds): Lyssie&&I had fun talking about Jennie Jr. Marteryous told on me for singing my version of the Addams Family theme song, which I will post later. ;D.

Fourth Hour (Algebra A): Had fun with Justen, Carter, Marteryous, and Clay, as always. I texted Cassie the whole class. :{D. I hope she gets betterrr<333.

Lunch: Sucked mega ass.

Fifth Hour (Spanish): I'mma beast and totally ACED that fuckin' study guide for the vocab quiz tomorrow. ;D. Zack Allard is a dickk. :]

Sixth Hour (Science): SUCKED SO MUCH. First of all, I had a super bad tummy ache and the fucking substitute, Mr. Reagan, who is like, 80 (no lie lolol), wouldn't let me go to the fucking nurse, Rizzario was fucking feeling up on me and I didn't finish my work. D:

After School: I hung out with Kane while Shiloh was at Talent Show Rehearsal then walked home with Dezarai, Shiloh&&Kane. Then Kane&&I got lost. ;D.

No comments:

Post a Comment